Business is coming under increasing pressure to adopt agile practices to reduce costs and deliver more quickly. Agile Analysis describes your requirements and associated features using stories. Typically for use with agile development but it supports structured methods too giving a common analysis method throughout the organization.
Agile Analysis using Business Stories integrates the key requirements with a high level business process to ensure the correct context is maintained. Business Stories, Key Requirements and a Business Process are all necessary. Business Stories don’t add a stage; they make analysis more transparent and effective. Use of plain English, consistent terms and clear examples removes ambiguity so that stakeholders engage more freely and sign off with greater confidence. Business Analysts can now adopt a common method to support both Agile and Structured development methods.
* Structure of Business Stories
* How Business Stories produce more accurate requirements
* Relationship of Business Stories to requirements and workflows
* Using Roles and Personas
* How Agile Analysis supports Agile and Structured projects
* Using workflows and stories to create user acceptance tests
Video producer: http://gerrardconsulting.com/