Mindmapping Agile RequirementsFebruary 7, 2014
Creating requirements for your web or mobile application can be tedious and managing ideas even more. The larger the project, the more difficult it becomes. Add in the flexibility that Agile brings to projects, and things could quickly get out of hand.
But what if there was a way to make writing requirements and managing ideas not only easy, but a lot of fun too? There is – mindmapping. This webinar talks about:
– What mindmapping is, why it’s valuable, and how to use it
– Using this technique to brainstorm requirements
– Moving the results of your mindmapping into a management system like JIRA
– Managing ideas that come up during your projects
– Free mindmapping tools you can start using today