Creating requirements for your web or mobile application can be tedious and managing ideas even more. The larger the project, the more difficult it becomes. Add in the flexibility that Agile brings to projects, and things could quickly get out of hand.
But what if there was a way to make writing requirements and managing ideas not only easy, but a lot of fun too? There is – mindmapping. This webinar talks about:
– What mindmapping is, why it’s valuable, and how to use it
– Using this technique to brainstorm requirements
– Moving the results of your mindmapping into a management system like JIRA
– Managing ideas that come up during your projects
– Free mindmapping tools you can start using today
Many organizations are afraid of designing and running experiments for product development. Validation of the assumption approach has not been widely spread in the industry as a standard. Hypotheses are taken as facts and they are turned into requirements and features without verification. In contrast, other companies seem to be more customer value-oriented and validate […]
Are you bored by hearing about Spotify’s Model, Basecamp’s Shape Up, or Netflix’s “No Rules Rules”? All of them do have something in common. They tailored something unique to match both their ambition and their strengths, while honestly acknowledging their weaknesses.